Sunday 15 March 2009

Sunday Challenge -sketch

Hi, just a quickie tonight!

Here is the brief for the Sunday Challenge over on Dotties World, set by Karen.

Right, onto the challenge! Here is my sketch:

The scalloped edge merely depict some sort of fancy edge. It doesn't have to be scallops but you MUST provide a fancy edge of some description, this is not an element that can be changed.
I made my card up today, in between washing, ironing, walking my dog and everything else you have to fit in on a Sunday. Weekends need to be much longer, don't you think??
I cut my fancy border and heart on my robo, made in inkscape using a dingbat and a rectangle, Lol.
I used my Holly download, which was coloured, embossed then flower soft was added to her hat. A few brads to embellish onto card /paper/vellum from Create and craft which haven't really been out of the drawer. Hope you like it.





That's it for now, thanks for looking.


Kim x

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love all the colours and the way you added the flower soft. katxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards Kim! I've really enjoyed looking at them all, I love both Dottie's World downloads and the new Daisy and Dandelion stamps too!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous card Kim, you've really captured that English "Mary Poppins" feel. Thanks for playing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Kim, love everything about it.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft colours for this-a great card. Thank you for playing.

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim that's stunning! I love the fancy strip. I'm sorry for my delay in visiting your blog, I usually follow the link that I get in my comment notification email and for some reason it doesn't work with your name so I thought I wouldn't bee able to come. However when I tried it directly from your blog coment it was fine -how strange! LOL.

    ReplyDelete