Tuesday 21 April 2009

2 in 1 Challenge

A quick upload this evening. I made this card for 2 challenges , Mojo Monday week 83 sketch and also CCT - Floral Fantasy. The only trouble with that is the punched and glittered flowers didn't show up too well with the flash, nevermind the K & co papers are still floral.

I cut all of the pieces on the robo, because I am too slapdash to cut anything with accuracy!! I only hope I have stuck them down straight, another big fault of mine, Lol (should I really be a crafter??).



The other items I used were Bazzill Bling cs, my gorjuss stamp and a wee bit of ribbon. I hope you like it, though it really does look better in daylight.

Bye for now, TFL

Kim x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours Kim, and love that floral paper, very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH I love the bling paper and the gorjuss girls. I need to invest in some.Great card. Visiting via mojo monday blog.

    ReplyDelete