Friday 24 April 2009

CCT Challenge 57

Challenge 57 Getting Edgy

For this weeks challenge we would like you to either tear, sand, distress or sew the edges of your card.


For the CCT challenge this week I just had to use Mikey, he is new to the digital downloads over at Charmed Cards and Crafts.

Wouldn't you be so happy if your daughter to brought him home!. Alas, here he is with his girlfriend Madison, I have to say they really do make a cute couple though.

Both were coloured with my copics, while doing Madison's hair I must have been dreaming of days gone by cos' my hair used to look just like this,Lol.


I must have had another mad moment while making this card because I really did stitch all around the edge of my frame with some black metallic thread (DH usually does the stitching in our house, he has more patience I think). I tore and distressed some Brenda Pinnick paper for the back of my couple and inked up some cs for the main background. The sentiment is a inkadinkadoo stamp which was also stamped then torn and a touch of ribbon added.
Awww! They look so sweet together, don't they?
Until next time, TFL
Kim x

3 comments:

  1. Awww, Kim, they sure do look sweet together.Fab card, you've done a great job. katxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love these images!

    Thank you so much for joining in the CCT challenge, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love all the different elements to this. A very cute couple. x

    ReplyDelete