Thursday 9 April 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch12

Hi All,
this is my entry for the papertake weekly challenge sketch. I was intending to just take my time and started potting about late last night to bring elements together for the card but DD1 told me she needed a card for this morning so it ended up being a little rushed.
I used my Smirk stamps and papers and the cupcake was from my Daisy and Dandelion stamp set. The base card is the other half of the A4 foiled card that I used for my Dottie's World challenge. With a few ribbons and gems added, DD1 took the card for her friend just after I managed to take this photo.
Its funny how these little stamps remind me so much of DD1 and friends.


As always TFL.
Kim x

1 comment:

  1. A really fun card Kim, those images are soo cute. I'm sure DD friend loved it. xx

    ReplyDelete