Monday 22 June 2009

Delightful downloads - Papertake Weekly Challenge

Hiya all,
have you got your Pixie download images from Charmed Cards and Crafts yet? I got mine early this morning and I couldn't wait to play. The images are just fantastic as are the sentiments to go with them. Well done, Lou and Karen you have come up trumps again!!!

So, without a challenge in mind (but now luckily it fits the bill for the Papertake Weekly challenge)I made a card from my new set (you will be spoilt for choice). This is Thistle...

I coloured her with copic markers, wc pencils, pearlidoodles (on the wings) and erm... glamour dust too.


My papers are LLB wild Rose cut with scalloped scissoors and an unknown sheet from my stash layered onto cream embossed paper. I made the flowers from oddments of paper layered up and pearlidoodled. The leaves were cut on my robo onto textured cs. Oh! and I dotted a bit of colour onto my lace with the copics too.


I hope you like her, have fun with yours.


Take care


Kim x

4 comments:

  1. Well she is gorgeous!!! Love the colours you used and the flowers are fabulous. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawnt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim it's absolutely breathtaking. Thistle is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - love all the intricate details

    ReplyDelete
  4. what stunning cards you make!! Absolutely gorgeous all of them! xxTee

    ReplyDelete