Wednesday 10 March 2010

Happy Birthday Gordon - Mojo Monday Sketch

Well, what a time i've had trying to get this picture uploaded...

Stupid computer, stupid card reader, stupid me - probably.
This is my take on the Monday Mojo Sketch made for my DH's birthday.

The photo is a little dark but you get the idea, I used Tim Holtz's distress inks, rubber stamps,cog and spinner, cardstock stickers and corner (I really needed that corner, the elements were pretty weighty). Basic grey paper and whitewashed cardstock were used for the backing . I covered 2 wooden dominoes with canvas and the 3rd was painted, all three stamped and inked.

Thanx for looking.

Take care

Kim x

1 comment:

  1. fab card for a man Kim - i bet hubby will love it - alot of work has gone into it .
    hugs
    maddyx

    ReplyDelete