Monday 22 March 2010

Happy Birthday Leanne!!! - Sketch Saturday

Hasn't time flown?? And just to prove it my DD1 is 18 today! Welcome to the adult world Leanne.
Not wanting to embarrass her at all.... Well not much, I am entering her card on the Sketch Saturday blog.






I have been having a play with my new TH distress inks and stamps they are fab. But i'm afraid I have to say I think Leanne is the star in this card!

I printed off her piccy onto canvas for a bit of added texture, then happily inked and stamped all around her. I think it is sooo cute , Lol.

Thanks for looking.

Take care

Kim x

3 comments:

  1. Happy 18th Birthday Leanne, LOVE the card you have made Kim, really pretty and the pic of Leanne is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kim, I love the sweet image and the soft colours you have used...I am sure Leanne will love it!
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your card is delightful ! i bet she will adore it !

    i love embarrassing my girls ... i think when they hit 18 it is definatly our duty to do so !

    get the baby pics out ! lol
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete