Monday 23 August 2010

Simon Says Stamp and Show - Wendy Vecchi Style

hi
this is a very late entry to the SSSAS challenge. Infact it may be too late, so apologies for any spelling mistakes, missed words or gaffs like that.
My Wendy Vecchi inspired piece has some recycling involved again, this time with shoes (this is not a spelling error, I did say shoes!).
I salvaged some shoe soles from work, old samples that would otherwise be thrown away. So the dots, diamonds and crosshatched you see stamped here are all from shoes, btw so is the bird and cage made from leather.




I think I will have to leave it there and add my entry now.

Thanks for looking, if you get the chance.

Take Care

Kim x

4 comments:

  1. How ingenious of you!!! and this is just the CUTEST!!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD!!! Kim, how totally clever of you (makes me wonder if that's how rubber stamps started ha ha ha) Such a fabulous piece and the details are wonderful!!!
    The Design Team and I are so pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week,
    Thank you & HuGs!
    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete