This is the card I am entering for SSSS challenge and it has more distress than you will know, mainly because I snipped my finger with my micro serated scissors instead of the ribbon... OUCH! That really hurts! (notice how I didn't go back to even the ribbon up).
My image is another homemade stamp using my stampmaker and another copyright free image. I used lots of distress inks to grubby up around the edges as well as THOSE scissors to roughen the edges too. I used K&Co brads cut in half for the corners of the topper and inked around the card with chalk ink.
Lol, I forgot to mention the distressed balloon, made in error, peel off balloon outline stuck to glitter vinyl and heat gunned.