Sunday 31 May 2009

Coffee and Cream Dottie's World Challenge

Well this is my last card as guest designer on Dottie's World. It has been a fabulous experience, even though I was very, very nervous of doing it.
Can I just thank those of you who left such kind comments, they really are appreciated.
So,I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I came up with during this past month and if you are given the chance to become guest designer yourself Go For It!


Anywho, enough of my jabber!

The challenge this week is set by Karen.
The theme for this challenge is to use Coffee and cream on spots or stripes and of course, a Charmed download.
I think I may have got the lot on this card( if you use the term stripes loosely lol!).

Here it is....
The lovely Holly has been paper pieced(in a way, I printed my Holly then traced the bits I wanted in different paper). The shells were cut on my robo onto coffee and cream coloured cardstocks, then cut again using Basic Grey - Pods from the Archiac collection.
Enjoy!

Take care all, TFL
Kim x

9 comments:

  1. Oh Kim and a stunning card it is too, I love it. The swiss dots embossing folder has really added detail and the papers are perfect.

    So glad you enjoyed your time a Guest Designer, your creations have been wonderful-thank you.

    Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is divine Kim - I love the seashell theme you have going on and the paper piecing looks fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim it's just adorable! I love your paper piecing, it's so effective.
    Thank you for being such a fabulous GD. You'll be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Kim, love the shell shape and those papers look fab on this card. We'll miss you at DW, your work is fab!!
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card to end your time at DW with, just super!! I love the shape, juts perfect with the image. Paper piecing is fantastic. Thank you for GD'ing for us xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim this fabulous I too like Karen love the shape of this one, it's great fabulous card.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. I think the paperpiercing are great and add real dimension to this card. The shape is also great- a bit different and thats what I like the most with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! Just love how you've created the shells. The paper piecing works fabulous and I love how you've done the sentiment also. Great work. katxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my Coffee & Cream card - I really appreciate it. I love your "shell" card - the design is fabulous, and so unusual.
    Love, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete